Monday, January 10, 2011

Pow-Word for iPhone/iTouch


Pow-Word is a word game that I found as a suggestion from iTunes Genius.  I generally like word games, so I thought I'd give this a try.  What are my impressions of this game?
Challenging!  I can honestly say that this game challenges me!  This game is really straightforward.  You are given 6 letters and have to make as many words out of them as possible.  You're given a time limit, and if you aren't finished with filling in all the possibilities, the game is over.  If you do complete all the possibilities, you get to move on to the next round.  It's a fun game to pass some quick time away.  I usually play this on my lunch break and generally 2 games are enough to satisfy me.  I will admit, though, that this game does get boring rather quick.  There are other instances of this game out in the iTunes store that use the similar premise.
Like: Simple game concept

Dislikes:  Game gets boring really fast
Rating: starstar 




CostFree
CategoryGames
Size3.0 MB
DeveloperVaibhav Electronics Pvt Ltd


MXYTQX6TUV6F


No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed ByBlogger Templates